• All pupils are to arrive at 8.32 at Meggetland for registration.
-All pupils are to register in normal registration classes on the main grass rugby pitch – this is the main pitch with the stand.
– if any pupils are late – they must report to the score table – this is essential, so we can register pupils correctly.
• First event will start after registration.
• Pupils are to come changed and wear PE/Sports Kit. The changing rooms will NOT be open.
• Bring a water bottle, a snack & wear sun screen.
• DO NOT bring valuables.
• Pupils are split into groups – pupils are to make sure they know which group you are in. These groups will be on the noticeboard in the PE department from Monday 10th June and pupils can ask their PE teacher also.
• After registration, pupils move into their groups and go to their first event. Pupils stay at each event together – move around as a group and stay with their group – when they hear an air horn blast, pupils move round to the next event.
– the final event is a relay on the main pitch. If you would like to run and represent your house – please come and sign up in the PE department this week.
• Pupils will be dismissed at 12.50 from Meggetland.