Part of Boroughmuir’s strength lies in the close involvement of parents in their children’s education, and effective links between parents and school.
We aim to work closely with the Head Teacher and teaching staff to ensure that all students study in a fully inclusive, safe and happy environment, and achieve their full potential. We also aim to act as a forum for parents and to foster good relationships with the community.
If you would like to be involved, or would like more information, please visit our website at
Pop Up PARTY – Invite
& thank-you for the teachers
On the early evening of Friday 23rd March 4.30 – 6.30 for which we have begun to sell tickets, through Eventbrite, and we need your support to help us to sell more – we have a maximum of 200 tickets.
We hope that the event will kickstart an ongoing New School, New Goodwill Fund.
The £15 ticket includes:
- the opportunity to ‘self tour’ the new school and its beautiful teaching and learning spaces from 4.30
- Bubbles & Canapes from 5.00
- Live music from the senior pupils’ Jazz Band, duetting guitarists and more, throughout the event
- the unveling of a new painting of the Old School at 5.30 by Former Pupil Ronnie Brown (ex Corries)
- a Private View of the photography and ‘bricks’ produced by the ‘In With the Bricks’ Creative Team
- your chance to sign up and ‘make your mark’ in the Artwork being made to celebrate the year-long Heritage Lottery funded creative heritage and arts project.
There will also be a raffle of a few good prizes – raffle tickets will cost £2 each – it will be called by David Dempster at 6.15pm